From:
Andrew Dubas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 20:46:58 -0500
Question: I just bought my first house. I have always dreamed of my own
observation hive in the wall. I have had them before as a kid in an old work
shop. My question is now that im designing one for my wall, I would like to
know the exact bee space inbetween the glass and the first set of frames as
to reduce the burr comb on the glass?

thanks.

Andrew Dubas