From:
Barry Birkey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 10:45:57 -0500
> Jan Tempelman wrote:
>
>> Anyone on the list know where I can get a update of following file???
>>
>> -------------------------------------
>> NATIONAL HONEY MARKET NEWS NO: 9

<snip>

> Since Jan first asked this question, I have been trying to find out how
> to get this publication.  All efforts were in vain to find how to order

I've just been on the phone for 30 minutes.  Went from west coast to east
coast to west coast again and finally tracked down the source of this
newsletter.  It's written by Linda Cerstrate out of the Yakima office and as
yet is not available on the net. However, she is sending me the most recent
one and also sending me a subscription form to receive it monthly (not sure
if there is a cost involved or not) of which I'll do.  They are hoping to
get some of the info available on the net before TOO long but don't hold
your breath.  In the meantime, I'll be happy to make it available to anyone
via my web site. I'll have to think this one through as to the best way to
do it without re-keying everything in but I'll figure something out.  It
appears Andy had more time than I do!

-Barry

--
Barry Birkey