Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 08:57:17 -0700
I have an old galvanized (AI root) 2 frame extractor (motorized).  It looks
just like the picture of the two frame reversible extractor o page 38 of the
'99 Walter T. Kelly catalog.(Except for the motor)
    The tank is not in bad shape, but I intend to coat it with food grade
epoxy to keep metals from leaching into my honey.  I can also clean up and
coat the frame with epoxy, but the baskets are a mess!
    I could have them sandblasted, and try to epoxy them, but I was
wondering if stainless steel baskets are available that will fit this old
machine?
    Any suggestions on restoration/ refurbishing?
Thanks!
Ellen