From:
"Sr. Monica Ryan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 May 1999 14:19:13 +0100
Hello to All!

I just thought that many  Beekeepers - experienced and otherwise, might
have some worthwhile ideas, of how it is possible to assess the quality
of a colony and its future potential by looking at its brood pattern.

I will indeed be grateful for all contributions, and then hopefuly, I
will better understand what's going on in the hive.  (My sight is not
the best and I find it difficult enough to see the eggs.)

Thank you for all the wonderful contributions to this list.  (The
'computer operator' keeps me supplied).

Sr. Catherine Duffy.