Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 11:03:23 -0500
Stephan,
I realize I will never see it since you make many statements
without backup, but what are your facts supporting this, since
desease is much more rampant in Africa than the US. Plus, most
cancers are deseases of the old, therefor, if your society dies
young, you won't see the higher incidence of cancer you will in
societies which have greater longivity.

For one, I am tired of this thread, but the glaring, off the wall
comments that are made need refuting. I know that had I just
started beekeeping and this list was dominated by Stephan and
those who believe like him, I would have lost all my bees fairly
quickly and never bothered to start again. As I said before, I
tried the natural route and it does not work in Maine. It may
work in a more forgiving climate, but even then quality and
quanitity would suffer.

I also note that most of us want to do the right thing and would
love to be natural, whatever that really means. But because we
are not organic, but pragmatic, we tend to let much of what comes
from the world of the fringe organic movement- the radical side-
go by without comment, because we know it is an exercise in
futility to change thier minds. But they never stop, and often
get the public's ear. That is why the post, I think by Allan, to
get back on topic is not heeded by Stephan. He is on topic.

The rest of us are not.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, ME

Stephan wrote