Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 13:20:48 +0000
Can anyone help Prof Bingham? Please relpy directly to him and not
the Bee-L list.

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am an American academic who is teaching an advanced course in animal
social behavior.  I am very interested in using the highly developed
picture of bee behaviors in this context.  I am particularly interested
in using the "waggle dance" and in looking at extended, purposeful
behaviors such as honey production and brood construction.  Could you
suggest a possible source to purchase or borrow a high quality VHS video
that would be useful here?

Thank you so much for your help,

Prof. Paul M. Bingham
Biochemistry