From:
"Kai-M. Engfer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 18:00:00 +0100
Hi all,

last week my girl-friend and me had a trip to Hamburg for visiting the Botanic
Garden of the Hamburg University. Although it was cold and the sun was not
shining, we spent a wonderful time.

Plenty of Monkey Puzzle Trees (Araucaria araucana) grow there. They have been
planted as naturally as possible, and although they derive from the much warmer
Chilean Cordillere they survive here in Hamburg and feel pretty good!

Does anyone of You know, where I can buy larger quantities of Araucaria seed?
Please let me know. Thank You.

Keep well!
Kai-M. Engfer, Tel. 04347-8861                         \|
Ostlandstr. 1, http://insel.heim.at/mainau/330017    -|||8<
D-24247 Mielkendorf                                    /|