Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 22:56:34 -0500
I am glad there are efforts to keep the Black Bee as pure as possible.  It
was the first bee here in this country and have heard beekeepers of my
grandfathers generation speak favorably of it.  The trait of leaving the
combs when disturbed worked well with the method of keeping bees in "gums".
And some say they stored much honey.

Steve

-