Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 23:58:09 -0600
Hello All,

In hindsight, making the mistake of purchasing some used equipment, I'm
now perplexed with what to do with the woodware since they have an
unknown history.

Does anyone have an idea if a thick coating of oil-base primer (to tops
& bottom boards) is enough to seal off any potential disease?  From the
few pieces I've coated, the primer soaks into the wood and has a
'dissolving' effect of sorts on propolis & wax.  Two coats makes the
things 'look' new, but I'm still unsettled on their use until I hear
from someone whom knows better.

Thanks, as always for any attention.

Matthew Westall in Castle Rock, CO
(now - buyer of new woodware ONLY!)