From:
Mason Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 14:14:20 +0000
Greetings Beelings,

I see a few posts on the Science News article regarding the antioxident
properties of honey in this last months issue..  I have not heard
anything about the article I read in the prior months Science News
regarding the 90 Russian, mite resistant queens that were just passed
throuth customs.  Does anyone out there know about these mite resistant
queens and who is going to get to try them out here in the states?  How
'bout some info on when they may be available to us hobbists??  I don't
believe the article stated anything regarding the Russian bees honey
gathering ability either.  I would like to hear from anyone who knows
about these bees.

Thanks,

Mason
--
Mason Harris, MA                             (\
SMCOE Educational Audiologist    -{ ||| 8-