From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 21:09:19 -0400
It struck me, when reading the informative and helpful responses to my
post on use of info from this group in our beekeeping newsletters, that
we all often use the quote feature of our browsers when posting. Since
we do not have the permission of the origional poster, are we in
violation of copyright laws? It would seem so, based on what has been
posted so far, but there must be a legal reason why it is not a
violation of law. If there is a reason, then how does it differ when
using the exact same quotes in a non-profit newsletter if used in the
same way as a statement and commentary? Would appreciate  legal experts
comments.
Bill Truesdell
Bath, ME

--
If there is a zz before clinic.net, remove it to reply directly.