From:
"Guy F. Miller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 18:59:25 -0400
>I want to know what other bee people think, matters little to me if they
>make it in a personal attack on me or mis quote, mis spell or mis interpret
>what the original thought was.

I tend to agree with Andy.  I have a delete key, which dumps things quickly
and often.  When I see the first few lines of a personal attack I usually
conclude that the person who sent it is a jerk and ought to have better
manners, but in the end I delete it and forget it.  Those things tend to go
in cycles, till someone says "enough" and it calms down.  I find I can live
through the cycles, and in the process I am reminded that human nature goes
in cycles.  Unless there is a technical problem with capacity or some other
compelling reason, I think you ought to let the chips fall where they may
and assume that most of us are adept at using the delete key if we find
something tedious or not worth reading.

Being retired, it is often the only petty sniping I see - I think I would
miss it, and might even forget where my delete key is.

Whatever you decide is fine with me, but I vote to leave it as it is - warts
and all.

Guy F. Miller   "Start every day with a smile, and get it over with."
Charlottesville. VA                             W.C. Fields