Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 16:59:17 -0500
Just curious...

After I sent my previous message to the list, I got a copy of
my own message, which is strange because up until now,
I have had my subscription options set as:

NOREPro: I don't receive a copy of my own postings, and
ACK or MSGack: I receive an acknowledgement of my posts

Now, I sent a QUERY BEE-L command to the listserve to check
things, and the two options are reversed.  Weird, because I haven't
changed anything.

Just thought I'd send this to the list incase others were wondering also...

I like the list name-change though...;)

Ian Watson    [log in to unmask]
real estate agent     gardener    baritone
beekeeper---> 6 colonies and counting