From:
Bill Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 15:40:33 -0400
I would venture to say that one of those young
people who join Bee-L,
and they ask some question like "My bees all died
- what happened" will
someday be the ones who are going to answer the
questions of other young beekeepers in the
future.  Where else can one go and receive the
knowledge
that I have seen on this site.  Bee clubs are
nice and they do alot, but this site
gives all who want an answer to any bee question
a place to go.  And it seems like it works very
well.

Let's be there for anyone who needs help.  Who
knows when the next Langstroth will sign on?
Beekeeeping is not on the top of the list for
young people today.  Those that show some
interest should be encouraged.  We may need them
one day.

I love this computer and internet stuff!!!!!

billy bee