From:
"<Larry Connor>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 01:42:56 EST
A general note:
Publication of the Laidlaw-Page book was delayed a few weeks, but I am pleased
(and relieved) to report that the final print authorization went out today,
and I expect the books at the end of the month.
At 91, Professor Harry Laidlaw has put a great deal of himself into this book.
He considers it the best book on queen rearing and an introduction to bee
breeding. Professor Rob Page has added considerably to the genetics section,
yet kept it readable for most beekeepers.
If you have ordered to book, thank you for being patient.
FYI: Queen rearing and bee breeding, 224 pages, softcover, large format, $25
plus $2.50 surface postage worldwide. Discounts available for quantity
purchases.
Larry Connor Ph.D.
Editor and Publisher
Wicwas Press LLC