From:
George W Imirie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 22:05:50 EST
Hi Jack,
As you know, I switched  ALL of my colonies and Ann Harman's to 3 Illinois
brood boxes 15 years ago.  I did NOT do it because of weight.  I did it so I
could do away with multiple size frames and have just ONE UNIVERSAL FRAME FOR
EVERYTHING.
My 6 5/8 frames are used for brood, extracted, cut-comb, even round sections
and square box sections which I still do for OLD FRIENDS.  I have written
about this several times in my PINK PAGES.  If you want a copy, I will mail
you one.  How is your health?  I am doing "great" except: just barely walk;
can't shout with just one vocal chord, and can no longer touch type without
feeling in my left hand.
DON'T HAVE A STROKE!  But I still make the Honey Board meetings, EAS meetings
(doing a queen workshop this July), and the Federation meeting in Colorado was
fantastic!  Ann goes with as my nurse.  George Imirie