From:
Frank & Phronsie Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 09:55:40 -0500
Goodbye and good riddance.  We don't need anyone with your
attitude on this list. with you on the list, the membership would
drop to only one in short order.

I for one have learned an awful lot from what you call "havers"
as well as from the experts.  One of the greatest source of ideas
is new beekeepers.  Some of us older beekeepers tend to get set
in our ways and sometimes don't think to try something new.
Quite often some newbe comes up with a good idea that is worth
trying.  We don't need someone on this list that will ridicule
them.  If you don't want to hear it,  you don't belong

One final post you could make is to tell us the name of your book
so we will know what not to buy.

Frank & Phronsie Humphrey