Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 13:09:45 -0500
Hi:

For some reason, our University's Main Server is not reliably responding to
its name.  (grizzly.umt.edu)

Therefore, to reach our bee site with the real-time data sets, weather
station, and JAVA graphing, use the alias address:

http://www.umt.edu/biology/bees

or

http://www.umt.edu

Then go to the A-Z Index, click on Bee Alert.

I apologize for the inconvenience.  We have asked the University Sys Ops to
look into the "bug".  Thanks to those who alerted us to the glitch.

Jerry
Jerry J. Bromenshenk, Ph.D.
Director, DOE/EPSCoR & Montana Organization for Research in Energy
The University of Montana-Missoula
Missoula, MT  59812-1002
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:  406-243-5648