From:
John M Thorp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 16:36:03 -0500
Hi
Garth,                                                                  Hope
all is well with you and yours during this Christmas holiday season and
you recieve all your desires as per
3John2.                                 At any rate we've all
known "Hippies" now or in the past. For the ones I have known, none of
them are "Beekeepers". As a matter of high (ha-ha-ha,or for this
season,ho-ho-ho) scientific interest would you ask your hippie beekeeper
friend if he has ever used cannabis in his smoker? If it works as good on
bees as it does on people---hum,somthing to think about. For that matter
does anyone else out there have any first hand knowledge on this? Seems
as though theirs someone out there that would light their smoker for more
than bees.
Take Care and GBY,John in Homestead,also at<[log in to unmask]>

On Wed, 24 Dec 1997 11:26:33 GMT+0200 Garth <[log in to unmask]>