From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 06:29:08 -0600
> A few BeeWindSocks back in stock (6)

How much? How big, How good quality? etc,

Allen

BTW, when you sdvertise the Honey report or any such thing it would be
very nice if you would give the whole URL, rather than just give your main
page URL and have us try to guess which topic there is the one you are
talking about.  It is not as easy to guess as you might think.  Herb
(midnitebee) always gives only his main page because he wants to trigger
the hit counter and I have got so pissed off with that I wouldn't go there
even if he promised free money.  FWIW.

Have you tried Netmeeting yet?

Allen