From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 17:54:01 -0600
In addition to the URLs previously posted on BEE-L where one can learn
about net hoaxes (including viruses - search for 'virus' and 'hoax' or
maybe 'GOODTIMES') I came across the following URL that I thought worthy
of passing on...

http://www.cnet.com/Content/Features/Dlife/Truth/index.html

It was sent along as an afterthought by an embarrassed newbie friend who
had just flooded his whole address book with a "JOIN THE CREW' warning
<G>.

Does it have anything to do with bees?  No, I don't think so.

Does it have anything to do with understanding what to believe and what
not to (think miracle cures, etc.).  I do think so.

Enjoy.

Flames to ../dev/nul

Peace to ../~all

Allen

---
Newsflash!  Visit http://www.beekeeping.co.nz/beel.htm
to search BEE-L archives the easy, easy way or to
update or change your subscription options.
---