From:
Al Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 00:16:29 -0500
Gee Andy, I have seen this type of posting before, but
Mr Alzheimer is getting the best of me, because I
thought it was all in jest on your part... :-)

Anyway, it never bothered me. I think it is a very small
price to pay for all the years of experience and wisdom
that you have contributed to the List in the two years or
so that I have been a subscriber.

Merry Christmas to all ... the good, the bad, the indifferent,
the happy, the sad, the grouches, the whole lot of us !!

Al,
       <"Mailto: [log in to unmask]" >
            Scituate,Massachusetts,USA
 The Beehive- Educational Honey Bee Site