From:
Eunice Wonnacott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 1997 14:54:28 -0400
Steven Albritton wrote:

> Walter Patton wrote:
> >
> >  Andy hoping you have a very Happy Holiday season and Keep up your efforts.
> > Your ads are so suttle and so bee related. I was surprised to hear some one
> > jump Andy. Oh well we all have our bad days. Maybe she did eat her honey
> > that day and we all know that "Honey eaters stick together longer" and to
> > be healthy and happy one should eat their honey daily.
> >
> >                 Best of the Season to all and Aloha from Hawaii
> >                         Walter
> >
> >  Walter & Elisabeth Patton    808-964-5401   Hawaii Time ?
> Merry Christmas to all who read the list.  I have enjoyed the jokes and
> information I have received from reading your posts.  I hope everyone
> gets thru the winter strongly.  Peace and joy to you and all your's.
>
> Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas.  May god bless everything you do.
>
> Steven Albritton
> Chauvin Honey Farms
> Monroe, La

A Very Merry Christmas to all on the LIST from Prince Edward Island,
Canada's Smallest Province.  I always enjoy the ideas on this list, and
especially affirm the friendly atmosphere that goes with beekeeping and
beekeepers.  (Have you ever noticed how much a room full of beekeepers
resembles a hive full of workers ??)

        My best to you all,

                Eunice

        From The Cradle of Confederation