Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 19:32:58 -0400
7bit
From:
"\\Dr. Pedro P. Rodriguez" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi friends.
Regarding getting stung while wearing a watch:  I seldom wear veil or globes to
work my
bees.  I wear a bee suite and veil when I work with unknown source bees until I
learn if
they are aggressive. I NEVER wear a watch when working bees,whether the watch
has a metalic or synthetic band.  Sometimes I have forgotten and paid the
consequences:  the bees strike my arm with the watch!  As soon as I remove the
watch the bees stop stinging that arm.  I think that the band is not the
culprit, its  the vibrating mechanism of the watch that makes them irritable.
Might be worth testing it!
Best regards.
Dr. R.