From:
Torbjorn Schultz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 22:05:02 +0100
Hi Garth, Perhaps you can help me with some of my questions, which I sent away
to the conference a few days ago?

Do yu know of any promising research and results according:

methods to use feromons to trap and reduce the varroa mites?

methods to use "natural enemies" and diseases against the mites?

breeding varroa resistent bees?

Regards from Torbjorn, Sweden
 * Svar på meddelande i "BEE-L.INT"