Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 15:30:32 -0400
7bit
From:
"Clarence W. Walker" <[log in to unmask]>
Every source that I have checked has quit shipping bees! Is there any
known source where I might obtain a 3 to 5 pound starter hive and queen.
I realize I will need to feed them over winter, but I would like to have
them established and well situated in my orchard in Lake Lure, NC before
the spring bloom...despite the extra work and care. Any recommendation
as to a source of mite free, disease free bees and queen would be
appreciated.