From:
Paul Walton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 21:04:24 +0000
In article <[log in to unmask]>, "James B. Riley"
<[log in to unmask]> writes
<snip>

>     I have been asked if I know how to get in touch with James Riley, who
>     apprently did some research recently on tracking bees in the UK.
>
>     Any help would be much appreciated.

<snip>

I was recently asked that question too.

The person you are looking for is actually Dr. Joe Riley who used
harmonic radar to track flying bees at the Institute of Arable Crops
Reseach (IACR) station at Rothamsted. The article, written by Norman L.
Carreck, appeared in "Bee Biz" issue 3 (May 1996) on page 28.

I have offered to fax a copy of this article to the person who asked me
this question but, to date, he has not supplied me with a fax number.

--
Paul Walton
Email   : [log in to unmask]