Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 13:46:33 -0700
7bit
From:
Terry Avise <[log in to unmask]>
This will be a one time announcement. Dadant & Sons Inc has a web page.
It can be found at http:\\www.dadant.com. We have covered several
aspects of our company. We will be expanding the supplies and updating
the ordering process in the future. We would like to welcome everyone to
stop
by and check it out.  Thank you. Dadant & Sons Inc.
--
Dadant & Sons Inc  51 South Second St Hamilton, Il 62341
Manufacturers and Suppliers of Beekeeping Equipment