From:
bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 19:18:33 -0400
Leigh,
Used the same mineral oil and the did the same with the Bear.  In the
morning everything seemed OK.  I had one more out yard to do in the
afternoon and it was hot and the hive was large.  Went down to the
brood and put my beed of oil.  The bees started an uproar as you said.
I tried to get the other supers back on and the bees wouldn't quit.
The oil spread out when it was too hot.  On the other hives the bead
sort of stayed together.
Can anyone give us some more information??

                  billy bee  Valley Lee Maryland, U.S.A.