From:
"Brian G. Merrill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 19:48:06 -0500
>Thanks for all your comment of plastic feederbags.

I tried a few bag feeders this fall inside empty supers.  I thought, however
that the cost of zip-lock bags was a bit high if this was going to be an
ongoing thing.  I had access to some trashcan liners and so I used them.  I
used the 4 gallon size.  While this may seem large, I found I could put in
about a gallon of syrup and then had enough bag left to tie a knot in the
top.  The material is very thin and were easily torn, but with using about
200, I only had to redo about 5.  And the cost was good...2000 bags for
under $15.00 (US dollars).

Brian G. Merrill         [log in to unmask]
Ellie Bee Apiaries
61 Calumet St.
Depew, NY  14043
USA