From:
Robert E Neely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 08:38:03 EDT
Hi Bill:
A mild Clorox solution works wonders with some stains and mildews. Clean
them first. (scrape all loose wax etc. off) Then dip and soak them for a
few minutes. Let them dry in the sun, it will bleach the wood somewhat
and evaporate the chlorine in the wood. Wait a few days before using
them.

Bob Neely
Goose Creek, SC USA