From:
Janice Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 11:16:58 -0500
Hi,

I am Janice Green, wife of Dave (Pollinator) and have a web site for the lay
person about bees and pollination.  I am hopeful that teachers will use this
site in their classrooms as well.  I am averaging over 10 "hits" a day and am
pleased with that.

I have opened a new section of the page to encourage dialog between readers
and to add input from persons other than myself, though am limited by my
software to manually adding everything to the page as it gets e-mailed to me.
 It should work, though a more efficient solution might be found.

What I am looking for is a few people to "go first".  I started the new
section a few days ago and so far no one has responded.  I believe some
"seed" responses might help to get people started.

The site has a table of contents on the home page.  One of the sections
contains activities that can be done by individuals or by classrooms.  The
first activity on this page is counting bees in one square foot of clover for
three minutes.  I would love to see some beekeepers send in results on this
activity so people will know what it should be like and can compare their own
results to it.

Some of you might also volunteer to be pen pals to individuals or classrooms
and write to them about the bees.  If so, let me know and I will list your
e-mail address on the web site.

Thank you for your time.  Above all, visit my site and let me know what you
think.  I am also open to improvements so hold nothing back....  : )

Janice Green
...Of Bees, Beekeepers and Bees
http://users.aol.com/queenbjan/primbees.htm

The best thing about the internet is that you don't have to be either filthy
rich or politically correct to express your opinion.  Intelligence speaks for
itself.