From:
Donald V Israel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 1997 01:37:19 -0600
I blundered and am sorry. I gave addresses for an article in Bee Culture
on chalkbrood that can be read on the net. I took them from my bookmarks
which get them everytime. Recieved a note saying they did not work so I
tried them and they didn't.

This will work.
www.airoot.com

Click on Bee Culture

Click on Archived Articles and go down the list to Aug 96 and click  on
the subject

While I am here, I would like to have back copies of any Bee journals or
magazines that someone might not want. Send requirements to my email
address please.

Thank you
Don