Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 14:20:31 -0700
I'm certain  that many of you are aware that there is a major mite
infestation of bees, and have probably discussed it here ad nauseum.

I would like to do an article about it for a magazine I'm affiliated with.
Does anyone have information on it?  (I'm brand new to this list so wouldn't
know).  I say a segment on the news about it last night and it had me
concerned enough to join this list.  I did a websearch but may not be
looking in the right place.

This is affecting all populations both wild and domesticated, yes?
And what do we do?
In Her Erotic Service!

Psyche

"Eros is best served by erotica when it is free. Eros is best served when
erotica is made art. Eros is best served when erotica arouses and outrages,
when it transcends culture."

Madame T.'s quote as written by Terrence McKennas on
http://www.levity.com/eschaton/hypersextext3.html, the "Web of Eros"

@Wear a blue ribbon today to show your solidarity for freedom of @speech on
the Internet!