From:
John Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 16:21:51 -0800
with all the discussions on formic acid, ether rolls, tobacco, and the
illegalities on various applications, how is someone supposed to
experiment with new ideas to find improvements?

i understand that laws need to be applied to protect the consumer from
contamination, but aren't we hobbyist beekeepers the ones who usually
find the answer to difficult problems thru observation and experimentation?

my purpose of this email is not to complain about the laws, but to
encourage others to continue to disseminate information about what they
have found to work so that others can use and modify until we finally
have a solution to the mite problem.

thanks for listening to my 2C.
john