From:
Tom Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 08:24:41 -0400
to be sure there is no one cure for allergiesand perhaps really none.

However for over 60 years I suffered from asthma in all parts of the country.
There were a number of things that seemed to contribute:- fatigue, stress,
tree pollen (especially white pine) molds and yeasts, ragweed. When fatigued
the yeast in beers and breads were sure poison. About three summers ago
including this year I suddenly noticed that I had no allergies although
considerable stress. I began to try to figure out what was so different. Then
I realized thzt I was consuming a lot of local honey from my own hives and
others on my property. Also I was getting stung pretty often with myu
amateurish handling of my hives.
Maybe there is more than fiction in the stories about honey introducing
minute quantities of allergens into our blood stream and tending to build up
immunity to local
allergens.I have only travelled one year in this period but that was during
the ski season so it hardly counts.But even then I could have beer and home
made breads with no ill effect.

So simply something had turned my life around. Any body want to exchange
notes on this subject.