From:
Ian Clowes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 03:08:27 -0500
Hi Gordon

I don't know about the modem sensitivity but I have seen reference to both
the aolgold and the pkzip viruses elsewhere on the internet and aol usa.
  All references were pre April 1st.   I posted a confirmatory note to the
group again just to reinforce the risk!

How are your bees doing.   Max Watkins (our varroa man) is now a member of
the bee-list and reading the threads with great interest...he has not yet
taken the plunge into making a reply.

He's presenting on varroa in a IBRA meeting in Devon later this year if you
are interested.   If you want to contact him, his email address is
[log in to unmask]   He lives in Odiham.

All the best

Ian Clowes