From:
SHolisky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 23:19:21 -0500
Steve Pearce wrote:

> These hives are strong, but they have come through the winter with 3
> full supers of honey each. This has now granulated and is solid in the combs.
---------
Hi Steve,
I would just put the brood nest "above" the honey, adding a couple of
supers above that. Scratch off the cappings on the granulated stuff.
If the hives are strong, they won't take long to move the stores up to
where they belong.

Sounds like you got quite a deal...

Regards - Scott

( Pollen in the comb, one month behind last year! Long winters,
St.Paul, MN )