From:
"Maleta, Donald M @ VFL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 1996 14:01:00 EST
Mike:
Great enthusiasm Mike.
I could not go without a comment.  I like you am thoroughly fascinated by
the little girls.
I try to educate whenever I get the chance.  My suggestion is get an
observation hive and go to shows, schools, fairs, Colonial day fests and
celebrations of historic sites.
I give talks, show the make-up of a hive, how to harvest the honey
(simulated right now), and how to do everything connected with bees.  The
public loves it and they learn a little at the same time.   Not boasting
(just proud) wherever I go my little girls steal the show!
I have more fun than the crowd does!    What a hobby!
Pottstown, Pa
Don Maleta    [log in to unmask]