From:
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 09:11:30 -0600
Hi:

We are working on adding pages for kids and general information for
beekeepers to our web pages.

First things first, we need things for kids - trivia questions, maybe
some pictures that could be used as coloring book pages, puzzles, etc.

Anything we put on the web must be in the public domain  or  we need to
have written authorization from the person or group holding the copyrights.

We have a high quality scanner and will credit our sources.

If you have anything we can use, please send them to me at:

Jerry J. Bromenshenk

Division of Biological of Sciences
The University of Montana-Missoula
Missoula, Montana  59812-1002