Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 15:46:46 -0500
>>        The question is, is this early for drones?  I was not expecting to
>>     see them for at least another month.  Does their presence this early
>>     in our season mean anything or is it normal?  Dare I hope that it is a
>>     GOOD sign for a change?

>As a beginner bee keeper bees being bees I think if you have queen cells the
>bees know they will need drones.
>Daniel D. Dempsey

Hate to be pompous, but that last statement is in reverse. First we need the
drones, then will come the queen cells. No good having queens with nothing
to mate too!
        All hives will produce drones, provided all is in good order. So
yes, it's a good sign!! Just wish I had drones, we haven't got rid of our
snow yet!!  :-(

   * David Eyre          9 Progress Drive, Unit 2,  *
   * The Beeworks,    Orillia, Ontario, L3V 6H1. *
   * [log in to unmask]      705-326-7171 *
   * http://www.muskoka.net/~beeworks           *
   *  Agents for: E H Thorne &  B J Sherriff UK. *