From:
JOHN ROMANIK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 1995 03:24:14 -0400
 Apimondia 1995 at Lausanne, Switzerland
To Dr. E Rashidzsdeh, Economist in Iran. <[log in to unmask]
From John Romanik  <[log in to unmask] org>
3200 Pine Orchard Lane
Ellicott City, Maryland 21042
August 9, 1995

Yes, I a hobby beekeeper am going to Apimondia. There may be
one other person from Maryland going and works in the USA
national Bee Laboratory in Beltsville, Maryland.

You can identify me by my white small beard and since I am 69
years old the beard lost its black color.  I shall be wearing
around my neck a bolo tie (like a necklace) with a real bee
that is embedded in plastic and most likely I will be carrying
and using my Video camera.

This will be my 5th Apimondia.  The first one for me was in
1967 at University of Maryland - the only time Apimondia was
held in the USA.  In 1987 I went to Communist Warsaw; in 1989
to Rio deJanerio; in 1991 Split, Yugoslavia was postponed to
1992 the cancelled; in 1993 Beijing, China and a side trip to
Australia.

Apimondia sets aside the Thursday for the excursion tours to
ones choice of several location as you must know for the
reading in the 2nd Circular.

Till we meet I wish us and all participants a safe trip.
   John Romanik BBKM [log in to unmask]
   Ellicott City, Maryland  USA