From:
"Duane H. Bajema" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 May 1994 09:14:53 CST6CDT
I have had a less than pleasant experience with a supplier of package
bees.  I do not want to name the company, but I would like to find
out from those people on the list if anyone knows of a listing or an
accrediting organization that evaluates package bee suppliers.  It
would be helpful to know what kind of an organization that you are
dealing with before you place an order.

In my situation, I am looking at a paid invoice that indicated that
shipment of my 10 packages would occur on the week of 4-4-94.
Repeated phone calls (over 30 attempts over various days) obtain only
busy signals which leads me to beleive that a phone is
intentionally off the hook.  I have become very frustrated.  Is there
any way that I could have avoided this problem?  Any suggestions for
a remedy?
Duane H. Bajema                     e-mail [log in to unmask]
Agriculture Department              712/722-6275 office
Dordt College                       712/722-1198 FAX
Sioux Center, IA 51250