From:
Randy Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2023 10:05:25 -0700
I've been begging our industry leaders to register OA ourselves for
several years -- to simply register an inexpensive source of oxalic
acid, and contract with someone to provide it to our industry.

Our two national organizations do not have enough members to come up
with hundreds of millions of dollars.  But the estimates given to me
are actually quite less.

There are some independent beekeepers who are seriously pursuing
registration. The issue is more about time than money.  The EPA moves
at glacial speed, slower than our industry needs updates on miticide
registrations.

The cat is clearly out of the bag, and some of us have brought this
clearly to the attention of the regulators.

Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA
530 277 4450
ScientificBeekeeping.com