Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2023 03:56:36 +0000
Hi Ruth, Thank you very much for replying... I will be 83 tomorrow....And I take zero medicine.... I am very thankful. !!!! I have had both shoulders replaced and have zero pain.. Except now that my hip hurts..... I have been keeping Honey Bees since about 1972.. I sting people for any joint pain from fingers to back bone. I have had a world of success helping others..I have never stung anyone with hip pain.... I really enjoy helping people with stings. One man came with a back brace on and we hung it on a stack of equipment while I stung his back with 4 stings in his lower back.. Nine days later he took his back brace off and has not had it on since..Four or five  months ago.... I have had a shot in my hip about 3 months ago. Pain stopped until about 2 weeks ago. Now the pain is worse than it was before he gave me the shot.. Pain is making me favor my right side, hip, So I need some relief.. ((Not a Rolaid))  I still go and climb some.. Taking Bees out of a house in 1 place about 12 feet high and another place on 15 foot scaffold.. And another one on the ground from out of a wall..
 I live in Athens, Alabama. Just West of I-65 off of Hwy 72.. Thanks again for writing me, Your friend in North Alabama,, Lionel Evans1307 Fern St.Athens, AL. 35613256-232-9073256-431-4741  cell PS>>Do you have a lot of Honey Bees?? I have about 90 nucs and full size hives...