From:
Ruth Meredith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2023 19:01:25 -0400
I've had both hips replaced in the past 10 years so I literally feel your pain.  You will likely find relief by stinging the very lower back along the tail bone on the right side for right hip pain.  This would allow me to go up and down stairs without any pain but the stings only last 5-10 days and will need to be repeated.  I found it worked better than RX pain meds.  Now that I have scar tissue from the actual hip replacements, I sting along the scar, as that is now the uncomfortable area for me.
I moderate a FB group and also have additional apitherapy info at the website www.hamptonroadsbeekeepers.org  ~Ruth Meredith