From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2023 08:35:50 -0500
>  I just changed my e-mail address from: [log in to unmask] to:
> [log in to unmask] and I would like to continue receiving the BEE-L Digest.

A direct link to your current subscription is
"https://community.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-LSOFTDONATIONS.exe?SUBED1=BEE-L&X=OB1B530C8021DCA2DDA"
but the first link may be easier as the second requires a login and sending email commands from your current or a new address does not.

In the case above, the solution is to create a new subscription and stop the old one by logging in or by email commands.

It is also possible to have more than one subscription with the same or different characteristics, or to simply read BEE-L on the website without subscribing, but unless you are logged in, email addresses in headers are hidden.  That is one reason quoting attribution lines is verboten on BEE-L as addresses in message bodies are revealed and could be cruised by 'bots.