From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2023 16:37:19 -0500
> I would probably ask that question several times (10 times) in a row. There will be several answers from several modelers.

I have tested this. You can get quite different answers if you phrase the question in different ways, but repeating the same question produces very similar responses. The program acknowledges that it is not perfect, but it suggests that this type of knowledge base is useful and can be vastly improved over time.

The main issue is censorship. The current public version is highly restricted in order to avoid responses that could be offensive, evil or dangerous. Presumably commercial versions will not have these restrictions. While I agree that having limits on the public versions is very important, they certainly hamper the legitimate pursuit of knowledge.

Imagine what a library would be if they chucked out everything offensive, evil or dangerous. (I know, it would be like a high school library after the book banners got finished with it).

PLB