From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2023 10:14:41 -0400
This is not a political video.  I am careful to avoid politics and stick to bee subjects.   I really don't care much about US politics, anyhow.   I am a Canadian, currently living in Mexico.

The fact that RFK is a currently a controversial US political figure does not mean that he does not have a great deal of experience in environmental matters, contacts, and deep insight into topics that most do not.  He did a great deal of work in regard glyphosate, a recurring topic here.

I don't know when the video was made but it should be of great interest to anyone who is concerned about bees and the environment.

Watch even a bit of the video and you will understand how it affects bees.  They are specifically. mentioned.

May I suggest jump to conclusions without examining the material posted and hit 'reply', that they actually examine what was posted?

Watch at least five minutes of the video here and there at random and decide if it is of interest or not.

Then, I will be interested in INFORMED reactions.