From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2023 11:16:32 -0400
My understanding of bee lore has been that the term relates to all the various facts and beliefs, both objective and subjective, accumulated over time  about bees and beekeeping without particular judgement as to the validity or impossibility of the various narratives.

I decided to see what the oracle comes up with. "https://www.google.com/search?q=define+lore&oq=define+lore"

I found these nuggets among the chicken bones:

> traditional knowledge or belief
: something that is learned: : traditional knowledge or belief. tribal lore. : knowledge gained through study or experience. the lore of religious architecture.

> a body of traditions and knowledge on a subject or held by a particular group, typically passed from person to person by word of mouth.(

Warning: the search output will be 'personalized' and slanted or filtered towards whatever the oracle thinks you need to hear, so what you see will not necessarily be what I saw, or even in the same language.